Easypack® Quantum™ XTW
This versatile paper void-fill system was created for high volume operations, yet is compact enough to support decentralised pack stations. Available in both pull-from-the-middle rolls and fanfold options, its' magazine holds up to 6 bundles of fanfold paper, creating over 14 cubic metres of consistent void-fill packaging, so packers can spend their time...packing.
The Quantum XTW loads in seconds, ready to dispense high volumes of sustainable paper void fill. Perfect to fill gaps inside-the-box and reduce dimensional weight for shipping.
High Volume, Consistent Production:
- Creates consistent void-fill from the first to last sheet of paper
- Magazine stacks up to 6 bundles of paper, equating to over 14m3 of void-fill
- Available in pull-from-the-middle rolls and fanfold options
Unrivaled Reliability: Patented floating-head design virtually eliminates paper jams
- Telescoping head reduces range of motion, increasing comfort and producitity
- Patented bladeless tear-assist allows operators to tear paper effortlessly
- Easy to use interface is perfect for new or temporary packers
- Programmable pre-sets dispense paper at specified lengths
- Load and go in seconds!
Safe and Sustainable:
- Bladeless tear-assist keeps operators hands safe from harm
- Helps operators control paper consumption
- Environmentally responsible – 100% recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable paper