Hybrid Cushioning (HC)
Pregis' HC film provides ultimate strength, durability and air retention. Hybrid cushioning gives customers a premium unboxing experience they're not soon to forget. The exclusive square pattern looks amazing and keeps items from "bottoming-out" inside the box to prevent damage. Made from low-density polyethylene, hybrid cushioning delivers unrivaled protection. HC is space saving and minimizes CO2 emission during transport. One pallet of HC is the equivalent of almost one-and-a-half truckloads of bubble! Once inflated it does not add weight to your package as 99% of the volume consists of air.
HC is Pregis' the highest performing film. It's perfect for heavy or fragile products that require extra cushioning. And its film technology offers superior air retention so it should be used for products that have a longer ship or storage cycles.
|ULTIMATE PROTECTION||CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE||EXTENDED SHIP CYCLE|
- Proprietary square pattern preferred by consumers
- Clear customer-friendly see-through film
- A premium packaging study showed products packed with HC had a 45% increase in perceived product value over economy packaging!
Longer Shipping and Storage Cycles
- Superior air retention for products that have longer ship and storage cycles
- Required for products that require premium cushioning for 7+ Days
- Retains cushioning properties for up-to a year!
HC small 400mm (38u) with RFID
HC medium 400mm (38u) with RFID
HC small 800mm (25u) with RFID