Pregis is an international manufacturing company, offering a wide range of innovative packaging solutions. Pregis keeps customer goods safe and secure during transit with Pregis’ full complement of air, paper and foam packaging solutions. Pregis is customer-driven organization and is leading in our marketing segment. The production facilities in Europe are located in Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Pregis serves a wide variety of market segments including e-commerce, industry, food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, agricultural, electronics, building and construction.
For various locations Europe we are recruiting for the position of:
Field Service Technician
Poland / Italy / Spain
In close cooperation with our Technical Support Engineer and the sales team, you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and care of our machines and systems along with playing an important role as a customer facing member of the team towards our customers and distributor network. The field of activity is the region that covers Central – South West Poland, North Italy or Central Spain. You will also be working outside these areas and willing to travel and spend the night in the neighboring countries for work.
- You are a technician and have specialist knowledge and understanding of our or comparable machinery (electrical and mechanical skills).
- You are used to working independently, flexibly and conscientiously.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and speak English and your mother language. Preferably you speak a third language.
- You are confident and have good communication skills.
- You have customer focus high on your priority list.
- You are representative and will be an ambassador for the company.
- Possession of the car driving license class B is absolutely necessary.
You can expect an international, dynamic and growing company that offers you a challenging and interesting position with the outlook being that of a successful and long term contract. As part of an experienced team with varied tasks, you will enjoy a pleasant corporate culture. Laptop, IT support, mobile phone and company car will be provided.
For further information regarding the content of this position you can contact Dennis Laven, Field Service Manager Europe at: +31 (0)45 566 74 00.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter with details of availability and desired salary.