Pregis is an international manufacturing company, offering a wide range of innovative packaging solutions. Pregis keeps customer goods safe and secure during transit with Pregis’ full complement of air, paper and foam packaging solutions. Pregis is customer-driven organization and is leading in our marketing segment. The production facilities in Europe are located in Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Pregis serves a wide variety of market segments including e-commerce, industry, food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, agricultural, electronics, building and construction.
For our location Heerlen we are recruiting for the position of::
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Pregis organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately, manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge. You will be the linking pin between customers, sales and service. The CS Representative supports Sales, distributors and other colleagues and can be a back-up for other CS Representatives. You will be responsible for planning transports, maintain contact with the carriers and check that all transports have been planned correctly. You are accurate in preparing transport documents, processing orders after collection and contacting customers about transport issues. You also have to process orders when replacing colleagues. The Loosefill team also includes some desk work, drivers report to the front reception.
- You have at least 2 years of customer service and sales order management experience.
- You have experience in working with an ERP system, knowledge of MS office. For the ERP system is SAP an advantage.
- You have good communication skills and speak English, Dutch and German.
- You are able to work in a pressured environment.
- You have strong organisational and communication skills.
- You are representative and will be an ambassador for the company.
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Favourable working conditions.
- 24 holidays and 12 'ADV' days (based on fulltime).
- Remuneration takes place on the basis of relevant work experience.
- Max 5 % target bonus (proportionally).
- Free fitness subscription
For further information regarding the content of this position you can contact Armand Lecoeur, Customer Service Manager Europe at: +31 (0)45 56 67 468.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter with details of availability and desired salary.