Pregis is an international manufacturing company, offering a wide range of innovative packaging solutions. Pregis keeps customer goods safe and secure during transit with Pregis’ full complement of air, paper and foam packaging solutions. Pregis is customer-driven organization and is leading in our marketing segment. The production facilities in Europe are located in Germany, UK and the Netherlands. Pregis serves a wide variety of market segments including e-commerce, industry, food, pharmaceutical, healthcare, medical devices, agricultural, electronics, building and construction.
For our location Heerlen we are recruiting for the position of:
For the Integrated Systems department we seek for an allround technician whom can contribute to optimal customer satisfaction and profitability by installing, repairing, reworking, assembling and upgrading machines and equipment in the European Repair Centre in Heerlen - Kerkrade and at customers throughout Europe. You are responsible for all aspects of project installation, including but not limited to (in-house) project preparation and assembly, inspection of materials and preparation for shipment, installation of the systems on site, commissioning, aftercare and support of completed installations. Together with your colleagues you can quickly and efficiently solve customer machine & system problems via phone or visit. Stock management is also part of your job, report activities and spare parts usage in a timely manner using agreed tools. Upgrade, rework & assemble machines, parts & accessories are a major part of your job. Partly this is done at our location in Heerlen - Kerkrade. But you are also willing to travel through Europe to do this work at the customer's site together with the Field Installation Technicians.
- You are a technician and have knowledge and understanding in electronics and / or mechanics.
- You are used to working at the customer's location and have similar work experience
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and speak English and Dutch, preferably also German.
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe (approx. 60%).
- You are flexible, an action oriented self-starter, and able to work independently.
- You are confident and have good communication skills.
- You have customer focus high on your priority list.
- You are representative and will be an ambassador for the company.
- Work for an innovative, international, growing organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Favourable working conditions.
- 24 holidays and 12 'ADV' days (based on fulltime).
- Remuneration takes place on the basis of relevant work experience.
- Max 5 % target bonus (proportionally).
- Free fitness subscription.
For further information regarding the content of this position you can contact Niek Muris, Manager Integrated Systems at: +31 (0)45 30 30 611.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter with details of availability and desired salary.